- Accepts online payments
Accepted Forms of Payment: American Express, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa, Wire Transfer
THE SANTA FE ART AUCTION IS PLEASED TO PRESENT THESE SHIPPING OPTIONS.
PURCHASES SHALL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN FULL.
I would like to pick up my artworks from the Santa Fe Art Auction:
Artworks will be soft-wrapped by the Santa Fe Art Auction. Arrangements for pick up must be made within 2 weeks post sale via email or telephone.
I would like my artwork packed and shipped by the Santa Fe Art Auction:
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the Santa Fe Art Auction to professionally pack your items. International shipments may take an additional 1-2 weeks.
I would like my artwork to be released to a third-party shipping company (selected below):
If I select this method of shipping, I understand I must sign and deliver to the Santa Fe Art Auction the Release below.
2018 SHIPPING OPTIONS
COMPLETE THIS FORM AND MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL PRIOR TO SHIPMENT
Santa Fe Art Auction, 927 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Fax: (505) 954-5785 | Email: [email protected]
Art Handlers LTD PAKMAIL The UPS Store
1570 Pacheco St. Suite E-2 369 Montezuma Avenue 3201-C Zafarano Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505 Santa Fe, NM 87501 Santa Fe, NM 87505
Telephone: 505-982-0228 Telephone: 505-989-7380 Telephone: 505-438-2427
[email protected] Website: weshipsantafe.com [email protected]
Company Name / Authorized Agent __________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. I, ______________________________________________________________________________ ("Purchaser") have paid for and own the following art:
Lot (s) # __________________________________________ (hereinafter "Work(s) of Art").
2. I want my Work(s) of Art shipped via this shipper: __________________________________ ("Shipper"). Santa Fe Art Auction ("SFAA") is hereby
directed to release the Work(s) of Art to Shipper at SFAA's location in Santa Fe, New Mexico on a date stated in writing to SFAA by Purchaser.
3. Upon delivery of the Work(s) of Art to Shipper, SFAA shall be released and discharged from any and all duties of care owing from SFAA to
Purchaser and Purchaser hereby unconditionally waives any and all claims against SFAA upon delivery of the Work(s) of Art to Shipper.
4. Upon delivery of the Work(s) of Art to Shipper, SFAA's insurance shall not cover the Work(s) of Art. If Purchaser wants the Work(s) of Art to
be insured upon delivery to the Shipper and thereafter, procurement of such insurance shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of Purchaser,
5. Upon delivery of the Work (s) of Art to Shipper, and at all times thereafter, Purchaser shall indemnify and hold SFAA harmless from and against
any and all claims related to the Work(s) of Art, directly or indirectly, however such claims may arise.
6. Purchaser affirms to SFAA that Purchaser has the authority to execute and perform this Release.
Purchaser: ________________________________________________________________________________ Date ______________________________