Accepts online payments
Accepted Forms of Payment
American Express, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa, Wire Transfer
The Santa Fe Art Auction does not provide in-house shipping services for online-only auctions but we are happy to provide a selection of local third-party shippers. Buyers are required to provide written authorization by submitting a signed shipping release and waiver of liability form, included with our invoice, in order to release property to the third party shipper of Buyer's choice.
Santa Fe Art Auction may in certain circumstances, and at its discretion upon the request of the buyer, pack and ship artworks in-house. In such event, Buyer agrees to the following conditions:
(a) All such packing, handling and shipping is at the sole risk of the Buyer and the Santa Fe Art Auction shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and
(b) Buyer shall pay all related expenses in advance. Buyer should allow four to six weeks for shipping from the date of the auction.
SANTA FE ART AUCTION IS PLEASED TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING SHIPPING OPTIONS. PURCHASES SHALL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN FULL.
_____ I would like to pick up my artworks from Santa Fe Art Auction.
Arrangements for pick up must be made within 2 weeks post sale via email or telephone. I understand that I may be liable for New Mexico Sales tax.
_____ I would like for Santa Fe Art Auction to arrange shipping.
Arrangements for pick up must be made within 2 weeks post sale via email or telephone. I understand that I may be liable for the sales tax at my shipping address.
_____ I would like my artwork to be released to a third-party shipping company (selected below).
If I select this method of shipping, I understand I must sign and deliver to the Santa Fe Art Auction the Release and Insurance Waiver below.
369 Montezuma Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Art Handlers LTD
1570 Pacheco St. Suite A-1
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Company Name / Authorized Agent _____________________________
RELEASE & INSURANCE WAIVER
1. I, ________________ ("Purchaser") have paid for and own the following art: Lot (s) # ________________ (hereinafter "Work(s) of Art").
2. I want my Work(s) of Art shipped via this shipper: ___________ ("Shipper"). Santa Fe Art Auction ("SFAA") is hereby directed to release the Work(s) of Art to Shipper at SFAA's location in Santa Fe, New Mexico on a date stated in writing to SFAA by Purchaser.
3. SFAA shall be released and discharged from any and all duties of care owing from SFAA to Purchaser and Purchaser hereby unconditionally waives any and all claims against SFAA.
4. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that SFAA, and any of their agents do not carry specific insurance for the Work(s) of Art listed. The Purchaser has agreed to arrange or cause to be arranged the insurance for the transit and handling of the property. SFAA shall bear no responsibility for the adequacy of the Purchaser's insurance.
5. Upon delivery of the Work (s) of Art to Shipper, and at all times thereafter, Purchaser shall indemnify and hold SFAA harmless from and against any and all claims related to the Work(s) of Art, directly or indirectly, however such claims may arise.
6. Purchaser affirms to SFAA that Purchaser has the authority to execute and perform this Release.
Buyers Signature Date